Information requirement under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Data Controller and the objectives and legal basis: The controller of your personal data is UNITOP Sp. z o.o. The scope of control has been specified below. UNITOP Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide the service by electronic means;
- to solve technical problems related to the service being provided;
- to process a complaint if such complaint has been filed by you;
- to process your inquiries (delivered to us via the contact form or otherwise);
- to contact you, including for the purposes related to the services being provided;
- to conduct marketing campaigns, including to directly promote the company’s services;
- to contact you, including for the purposes related to legitimate marketing activities, via available communication channels, in particular (and with your consent) – via e-mail and telephone;
- to perform the contract;
- to process payment transactions;
- to secure the services that we provide to you by electronic means, including by observing the internal UNITOP Sp. z o.o. rules and regulations and preventing frauds and malpractices;
- to process your requests reported, in particular, to the user/customer service department and via the contact form, in cases where such requests are not directly related to the contract execution;
- to organise fidelity programmes, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate;
- to collect debts or conduct court, mediations or arbitration proceedings;
- to perform statistical analyses;
- to store data for documentary purposes and to ensure compliance (i.e. to prove that we comply with legal requirements);
- to conduct current or planned recruitment campaigns
the recipients of your personal data will be the entities authorised to obtain personal data by law.
You can contact the Data Protection Supervisor at: email@example.com.
Your personal data are stored:
- in case of data processing necessary for compliance with our legal obligation – for the period until the expiry of tax liabilities, such periods being prescribed in relevant tax legislation;
- in case of data processing necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests – for the period until you file an objection, subject to the legitimate need to process the data until the end of the period necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in case of data processing necessary for the purpose of direct marketing – for not longer than 5 years, or for a shorter period if you withdraw your consent (and there is no other legal basis to continue the data processing) or if you file an objection (we will cease to process your data for that purpose). Further, for 10 years we will store the proof of your consent for evidentiary purposes – to prove facts in case of any claims related to incorrect processing of personal data.
You have the right to access your personal data and to rectify, erase and transfer your personal data, the right to restrict processing, to object against processing and against profiling, the right to withdraw any consent at any time; in case of processing data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, you have the right to file, at any time, an objection against processing of your personal data for the purpose of conducting direct marketing campaigns. If you exercise that right, we will cease to process the data for that purpose.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN:
You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the data protection regulations.
RIGHT TO FILE AN OBJECTION:
You have the right to file at any time an objection against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests referred to above. We will cease to process your data for these purposes unless we are able to demonstrate that, with regard to such data, our compelling legitimate interest overrides your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms or that we need such data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Withdrawal of the consent for processing of your personal data:
You have the right to withdraw at any time your consents by sending an e-mail or, if it is difficult for you, by ordinary mail to the following addresses:
- e-mail message: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- ordinary mail:
UNITOP Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jana Pawła II 27,